Experience the long-range accuracy, downrange power, exceptional reliability and match winning versatility of the FN SCAR 17S, the semi-auto only version of the U.S. Special Operations Command’s newest service rifle. Chambered in 7.62x51mm, the FN SCAR 17S features a free-floating, cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel with hardchromed bore. Fully-ambidextrous operating controls instantly adapt the FN SCAR 17S to any user or any shooting position. The receiver-integrated MIL-STD-1913 optical rail plus three accessory rails enable mounting of a wide variety of scopes, electronic sights, tactical lights and lasers. The telescoping, side-folding polymer stock is fully adjustable for comb height and length of pull, making it ideal for Heavy Metal 3-Gun matches.
- Style #: 98561-1
- Model: SCAR 17S
- Caliber: 7.62x51mm
- Operation: Short-stroke gas piston
- Mag Capacity: 20 Rounds
- Weight: 8.0 lb.
- Barrel Length: 16.25″
- Twist Rate: 1:12 RH
- Receiver Material: Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- Barrel: Hammer-Forged Chrome Lined Free Floating with a Compensator
- Stock: Telescoping side-folding polymer stock
- Grip: A2-Style pistol grip