The FN 509 LS EDGE™ is the ultimate tactical pistol. Made for the most demanding environments where split-seconds matter and holding the advantage in your hands is a must have. With a crisp and flat-faced trigger, flared aluminum magazine well and lightening-cut Long Slide, these in-factory enhancements compliment the FN 509 Low-Profile Optics-Mounting System™ and fiber optic sight package to help shooters master firearm control and build expert marksmanship. The newest Long Slide from FN is the most advanced striker fired 509 handgun available. Each high-performance feature was critically chosen to give you every advantage. Chambered in 9mm Luger and tested with a million of rounds of live fire, it’s equally at home defending freedom, or crushing the competition at a match.
- Optimized long slide with patented optics mounting system
- Flat-face trigger breaks cleanly at 90°
- Enhanced ergonomics and adaptability fits all shooters
- 5” target-crowned, hammer forged barrel for tack-driving performance
- Flat-face, facet-edge trigger breaks cleanly.
- New, conical striker reduces 509 trigger pull weight by ~1.5-lbs.
- Precision fiber optic front sight co-witnesses with MRD, blackout rear notch
- Manufacturer: FN
- Model: 509 LS Edge
- Caliber: 9mm
- Operation: Double-action
- Mag Capacity: 17 Rd
- Weight: 31 oz.
- Barrel Length: 5″
- Overall Length: 8.2″
- Twist Rate: 1:10″ RH
- Height: 5.9″
- Width: 1.35″
- Trigger Pull: 4.5 lb. -6.5 lb.
- Sight Radius: 6.7″